gravatar

Heh...


Suatu hari di Hotel bintang lima di London menerima surat komplen dari orang Italia yang kelihatannya bahasa jawa-nya kurang lancar...


The Manager Y.M.C.A. Hotel LONDON

Roma 28 sept. 2007

Dear Signore Direttore,

Noew I am tella you story wot I was a-treated at jour hotella.

I am a-comma from Roma as tourist to Longdon and stay as a-younga man at your fivea starr hotella.

When I comma in my room I see there is no shit* in my bed - how can I sleep with no shit in my bed? So I calla down receptione and tella: "I wanta shit" They tella me: "Go to toilet" I say:"No, no I wanta shit in my bed". They say: "You'd better not shit in your bed, you sonna-wa-bitch". What is sonna-wa-bitch?

I go down for breakfast into restorante. I order bacon and egga and two pissis** of toast. I getta only one piss of toast. I tella waitress, and point at toast: "I wanta piss". She tella me: "Go to toilet". I say: "No, no I wanta piss on my plate". She then say to me: "You bloody wella not piss on the plate, you sonna-wa-bitch".

This is the second person who do not even know me calla me "sonna.wa.bitch", and why is your staff replying "Go to toilet", is that a modern tella? I do no undestand, please tella me!

Later I go for dinner in your restorante. Spoon and knife is laid out, but no fock***. I tella waitress: "I wanta fock". And she tella me: "Sure, everyone wanta fock". I tella her: "No, no you don't understanda me, I wanta fock on the table". She tella me: "So you sonna-wa-bitch wanta fock on the table? Get your ass out of here!" How comma this fivea starra hotella tella the guest in such bad manner?

So I go to receptione and ask for bill. I no wanta stay in this hotel no more. When I have paid the a-billa the portier say to me: "Thank you, and piss**** on you". I say: "Piss on you too, you sonna-wa-bitch. I now go back to Italy". Directore, I never gonna stay in your hotella no more, you sonna-wa-bitch.



Sincerely

Giuseppe Giltore


Heh...piss on you too, Signore Direttore!!!

* = sheet
** = pieces

*** = fork

****= peace

gravatar

sinting :))

gravatar
Anonymous at 8:03 PM

sonna-wa-bitch!!!

gravatar
Anonymous at 5:55 AM

ADIKKU SDH SINTING..!!!

gravatar
Anonymous at 1:52 AM

hahahahha...ngakak abissss...

apalagi liat gambar yang atas...masak harus bayar dulu....hihihihihihi

gravatar
Anonymous at 5:39 AM

ha ha ha ha ha...................
rak gambare, rak postinge, pada sablenge