gravatar

Dr FISH!


Aku punya temen ngegame orang california yang kerja di Korsel ngajar bahasa Inggris di Korea Selatan. Hari ini dia mosting gini....
"Check out this assignment I just corrected. It's just a journal entry, and here is the un-edited version as I received it. The author is Kate, age 13."

I heard that Spavelly has a fish named Dr. Fish. That fish is eat people's horny substance. And when that fish eating person who's horny substance, that person feel ticklish. So yeasterday, I said my mother "mom, go Spavelly with my family and experience with Dr. Fish." "Dr. Fish? What is Dr. Fish" mom asked. "The Dr. Fish is the fish. that fish is unusual. It is eat person's horny substance. That will be very exciting!" "OK, we go Spavellly tomorrow, and experience with Dr. Fish." I am look forward to experiencing with the Dr. Fish.
** Edit** The kid is Korean, lives in Korea, and speaks very little English. It is the substance that is hilarious, her grammar is actually quite good for her level.

Dan berikut beberapa rekaman atas apa yang dia sampaikan....
A:You are failing at your job.What was that assignment, creative writing for the mentally challenged?
Her:I teach English to Korean kids. The assignment, as stated in the post, was a simple journal entry.
A:Okay,fair enough.Now what the hell is a "horny substance"? I'm not sure I want to know, but morbid curiousity forces me to ask.
Her:I have absolutely no idea... I intend to ask her. It is obviously not what would think it to be.
A:I'll be waiting... For the answer. :p (and so will all my friends)

sampai saat ini saya masih menunggu datangnya hari selasa.....

gravatar
Anonymous at 2:14 AM

is Dr. Fish has a very long tongue ? kekekekek

gravatar

lain kali kalo posting jangan pake bahasa inggris yak! males bacanya!

gravatar

@tyka
yeee biarin aja kan blog sayah inih wek!
soalnya kalo diterjemahin ke indo jadi ga lucu lagi

gravatar

klo dah dapet maksud dari horny substance kabarin gw yupz!

gravatar
Anonymous at 11:09 PM

hehehe.. 3 hari lagi pak hari selasa nya :)

gravatar

hehehe...
lg males baca bacaan in english neh soalnya, boseeeenn banged. lagi musim ngoreksi ulangan yg seabrek itu...

trus apa hubungannya apa postingannya si ditto? lu yg gak-gak aja deh tyka! :p